Ok, this isn't a blog post as such. But I just thought it'd be a fun experiment to look my own name up on the Facebook search engine and see what came up. And then, in the spirit of the urge of overwhelming stalking that takes us all when we're on, I thought it'd be really ironic and possibly funny to see if Luke had a Facebook profile. It was relatively amusing to see an "I Love Luke Goode" group that, while not being centered around Dr. Goode, was still very funny...I wondedr if you knew that, Luke

2 comments:

    Yes, I am on Facebook but I'm a reluctant and only occasional user (makes it sound like some kind of recreational drug, doesn't it?)... and the "I love Luke Goode" group that was about me was closed down after I had some difficulty recruiting enough members.

     

    HAH! OMG (in a gross conformation of popular tech culture), never in my wildest dreams would I have expected that!